20,000 Democratic voters in Plymouth County are planning to stay home on election day.
With your help, we’re going to fix that.
It’s easy – we just need your help to personalize 20,000 postcards before October 1st!
- Step One: Attend a postcard party (listed below) or request postcards by clicking here.
- Step Two: Using a marker, address your postcard to the first voter on your list – if two voters are at the same address they will be separated by a dotted line, – address the postcard to both voters individually (no Mr. & Mrs.) Check the names off the list as you go through them.
- Step Three: Write a brief, personal note about why you are voting this year – or why you feel the recipient should vote this year. **ONLY POSITIVE MESSAGES**
- Step Four: Sign your first name – or a nickname. Don’t include your last name unless you know the voter.
- Step Five: Return your cards and lists at the end of the party – or sign some out and take them home. We will follow up within two weeks to get them returned – or mail them to us at PCDL / PO BOX 169 / HULL MA 02045
- Step Six: Consider a donation to help us fund this $10,000 project! Visit ActBlue to donate.